Thursday, August 03, 2006

I made it to El Paso. It's raining. I said it's RAINING. In El Paso. It is the "monsoon" season but it's really raining, hard. It's kind of nuts. The town flooded. I'm going to San Antonio tomorrow. I went by Chico's Tacos already. I went to the nice one, the one with indoor bathrooms. There's a Chico's with INDOOR BATHROOMS! I still wouldn't use them, but it is an improvement.
I'm staying with some family. They have a Xbox machine. I would never have graduated from law school with one of those. I may have beaten the Germans back at the Battle of the Bulge, won the NCAA basketball tournament or led my HALO unit to victory, but not law school.
I took some pictures to bring a little more feel of the road to my readers. Unfortunately I don't know where I packed the cable so that I can download them on to my lap top. I know you're saying, "A lousy USB cable is 5 bucks you cheap bastard." You would be right but gas is freaking expensive and I ran out of the cheap untaxed reservation gas so I need to save my pennies.
Maybe when I get to San Antonio tomorrow you will be treated to a picture of me celebrating in Cuba after Castro temporarily handed over power to his brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home