Thursday, July 27, 2006

I finished the bar yesterday. I went out and got rip roarin' drunk and had a good time in general. The test wasn't actually that bad. When your "entire future" depends on what you write on three essays an hour and half can fly by. It was the shortest ten hours of my life.
It was in a big hotel meeting room. There were about 400 people in my room. The air conditioning was cranked up. That was kind of nice because Portland had been in kind of a heat wave last weekend. I felt sorry for the girl who wore the tank top and short denim skirt. Her lips were blue when she left.
People were a little more collected than I thought they would be. Only one cell phone went off and that was in the other room. My computer didn't crash or do anything weird and I'm pretty sure I passed. The standard for passing the bar is "minimal competency". I'm not really shooting for the stars when I hope I passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home