Friday, July 07, 2006

I was talking to a friend, a very attractive and single friend, and she was telling me about some problem she had with traffic ticket years ago. I jumped up thinking, "This is my chance. I can help her with this and win her gratitude!"
So I tell her I can't do anything about it right now but after the bar when I get my license I would be more than happy to help her out with this little problem. She was thrilled. "Really, you'd do that?", she said.
I told her I would and as I took stock of the situation I realized by helping her out she would become a client. Then all the rules of professional responsibility would kick in and I wouldn't be allowed to have a relationship with her for a while.
Stupid ethics rules. What good is a J.D. if you can't use it to pick up chicks?

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

Well, she's not a client YET, so that means you gotta quick start dating her before she becomes one! =)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home