Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh sweet barista

I've been getting my hair cut by a new person. She's really pretty and cool and I think I may be developing a crush on her. When I say she's pretty I mean in the barista sense of pretty. I'd stalk her but I only need a haircut every couple weeks or so. Not like the coffee I need about 10 times a day.
I'm going down to Fresno this week. It's not too exciting but I will get to go through Manteca. I'd like a picture of myself by that sign. Maybe with a look of incredulity, an "I can't believe it's not manteca" look.
So I'm not blogging very much and I thought I would. The thing is, is that Barbri is burning me out. I generally just feel blah. It doesn't make for entertaining reading. It doesn't even make for entertaining thinking. I feel bad when I hang out with my friends because I just kind of sit there and stare ahead. Usually I feel guilty that I'm even there. I wish I knew more but whatever. I'll learn it. I just have to get better at learning it. Maybe after this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger JLH said...

Antonio, very best wishes to you! I check in on El Pocho Anogado once in a while. I hope you and your roommate and the cat are keeping cool -- oh yeah, you're in Portland. It's not too hot or humid, I bet. Pat the kitty for me and I wish you well with haircuts, baristas, and other bar matters. -- Jane

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home