Thursday, December 22, 2005

Last day

I was at Powell's yesterday getting a coffee and Powell's Barista Crush 1 asked if I was an employee. I said no b/c I thought they were just being cool and kicking down some neighborhood love. She said "Really, I thought you worked here. I mean you're always here."
I said "No, I just drink a lot of coffee."
"But you're here like four or five times a day"
"Yeah," I said, "I'm supposed to be doing something else and this is where I come to procrastinate."
That's the second time that's happened this week. So, apparently Powell's Barista Crush 3 and 1 weren't trying to give me a break on coffee b/c I'm such a good tipper. I need a new hobby. Does drinking coffee even count as a hobby?

Does the new Pope freak the shit out of anyone else?

I'm finally taking my last exam in an hour. Sweet Sweet freedom. I can see the light. Then I'll probably go to Powell's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean Emperor Popatine?

6:33 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

the new pope made me cry

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home