Thursday, December 15, 2005

chickening out

I was going to take Sec Trans today, or as I like to call it The Articles of Prof. K. I ended up chickening out. For some reason I can't seem to learn me no Sec Trans. I've been at it for a good two days now. It's pissing me off. I don't really enjoy this stuff. I just want to finish it and be done and go home and eat some tacos and go to work. Flip Flippity Cram Crap Christ.
That's the first time I've ever pushed back an exam when I had serious plans to take it. I've taken exams after four hours of studying b/c I was pissed I wasn't learning it. Not this time. I want to understand the material. What the fuck, I've never let that hinder my exam taking before. Damn Damn Damn Secured Trans. Anyway I spent a few more hours studying and it's starting to coalesce, I believe.
A grasp on the material sounds like a worthy goal, but if I had just taken the test, understanding and competence be damned, I could be at the pub toasting my friends. But no, it's more outlines, more outlines. Arghh, spit, ack, grrr, gnash. Crap.
I'm going to read my notes one more time and then I'm going to read a practice test and then I'm going to sleep. And I'm going to be angry while I'm asleep that I chickened out and still have to take the damned Sec Trans test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home