Monday, November 21, 2005

Coffee and Memos

This memo's not going to write itself. Myself seems unwilling to write it as well. Maybe more coffee will help me concentrate. No I should write a page and then reward myself with coffee, coffee and a muffin. I hate this memo. I also hate specific intent, and the banner ads with the emoticons that talk.
I've already had a lot of coffee today. I need to drink more and then tie myself down to the desk and force myself to write. What's the saying, "Writing's the easiest thing in the world. Just sit down in front of the typewriter and open a vein." Opening a vein seems excessive for a short memo. My brain is muddled, it doesn't want to work with me to do anything except read novels. The courthouse is open Friday. I really wanted a couple days off from work and school. Guess not, one day is fine, I'll totally recharge and get some sleep and not drink too much coffee and be all set to go.
Two weeks before finals is not the time to burn out. I need a good show, and a coffee...
coffee and a muffin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in the same boat and trying to finish my memo so I have a decent writing sample. Just dropped by to procrastinate but that won;t stop me from saying get busy!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Daily Texican said...

My memo no vale caca. I just completely re-wrote it.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home