Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Too much paranoia

I been dipped with double meaning/ I been stuck with static cling

The library is starting to get spooky. I've got eight classes left and then the finals start on the 12th. I'm not too excited. I've got a lot of work to do. That means I'll either blog more or watch more crappy movies. Outlining? Yeah, of course I'll do some of that too.

Yahoo tried to get me to make an avatar thingy. It wasn't very realistic, there's no way to select a panza, the five o clock shadow is the wrong color of hair, I can't get side burns or a mono brow. I think I'm done with it. I did get my flat nose though.

If anyone has an outline for civil rights litigation I would appreciate it.

I got to visit a couple of my cousins last week. I hadn't seen one of them in about 6 years. He is a damn big aryan boy. He said I was a damn big mexican. We then ate a disgusting amount of food and now I am sleepy.

Any idea what you're getting your mom for Xmas? I need ideas. I usually have a good one by this time of the year. I have no idea what to get anyone. I'm going a little nutty.

I put a couple of new blogs up on the sidebar. I swear to god I had an idea for a blog post. My mind is turning to scrapple. I need a punk rock show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fabiolous said...

It sounds cheezy but I always like to get my mom Perfume.
They go crazy if you get the one she secretly loves and only tells her companion.
When I have a lot of money I get her the basket at like Macy's or something of all the works that come with that.
Also if you want to start cheap, I suggest going to Target and getting everything you can grab for a petticure,
making sure you get those cute socks that have reflexology markings on them.
So if you're real cheap, just get her the reflexology socks, and the 3.99 shower gloves with some jabon. That is a super cheap and thoughtful gift.
Make sure that if you're gonna be this codo you offer a coupon for 20 free foot massages where you can massage her heart on her dedo gordo.

:-)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexology_chart

8:18 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

dude, i missed the lucero show last night and thought of you! anyway try doing a "create your own" southpark character uh huh that'll waste some time.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home