Saturday, December 17, 2005

Half done

Well, I woke up at 7 AM, after studying until 2 AM, and showered, shaved, suited and hustled on down to the courthouse for pretrials. Took a lunch break and then shot back to the justice center for community court. I got out of there at 3 and checked my calendar for next week and then drove to school. I got to school at 4pm and studied for two hours and then went and took Sec Trans. I totally rocked it. I had on my lucky underwear. Actually they're Ms. C's underwear. I got them while eating fried chicken in Ms. E's bed. They're still lucky.
I am now dancing about my room grunting and pelvic thrusting in a victory dance. I am sweating from the exertion. I am half done with finals.
I'll rock the next exam too. I'm going to try and take Civ Rts on Monday. My professor is lucky he has two butt cheeks, otherwise he wouldn't be able to tattoo my whole name on his ass after I totally dominate that exam.
Man, I'm freaking awesome. Or exhausted. I'm going to eat a bowl of minestrone soup, drink a beer, and watch Silence of the Lambs and pass the hell out. I'll be back awake and living the wild life in this Gangsta's Holiday that is finals.

P.S. I got my favorite piece of mail again this year. That's right, it's my birthday card from the student loan people. I hear they're going to send me naked pictures of my mom to ruin Xmas for me. Bastards.

4 Comments:

Blogger Court said...

I KNEW IT! I knew you were wearing my underwear! You looked a little uncomfortable walking around the library yesterday, and at first I just attributed it to pre-test anxiety or horseback riding, but it's all making so much sense now!

Keep them. They're my gift to you. But if you'd like something more comfortable than a thong for Civ. Rights, just let me know. Actually, you should rock Ms. G's underwear for that one. Her grasp on the subject is far superior to mine.

P.S. I'm telling Ms. E. Now we know why her room always reeks of KFC.

9:48 AM  
Blogger La Mitotera said...

Wow...wish I could say the same about my exams. Suffice to say at least two of my exams made me scream a response to "who's your daddy?" Only time will tell about the 3rd one.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Daily Texican said...

right on. i hope you're done w/ the exams. suerte.

5:31 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

ummm i am very very confused by this post, and slightly less attracted to you =P

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home