Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Garbage Bowl

I want to give a shout out to Azu for this wonderful post. If you could buy just one channel of cable I would buy a TV and sign up for food network. I agree with her almost a hundred percent but I want to add that I love Giada even though she looks like a bobble head doll.
The Rachel Ray stuff is spot on. It's not that she giggles so much that's annoying, it's that she has stoner laugh and her gestures are like a bad child actor. Hate Her! The link to the community of Rachel haters was great too. I almost want a Yummo t-shirt to defile.
And don't go asking me "If you hate her so much why do you sit there and watch her hooting like an angry monkey?" Look, I don't know. I only know that I hate her.

4 Comments:

Blogger Azu said...

Thanks for the shout out!

You have to give Rachel Ray some credit though. I don't think that I've ever thought to add cut up hot dogs to nachos (let alone any recipe).

Delish!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what doesn't taste better with a little "E-V-O-O"...that's Extra Virgin Olive Oil to you Rachel haters

6:32 PM  
Blogger Azu said...

What's the point of having an acronym if every time you use it, you follow it up with what it stands for? Seems pretty dumb to me.

Sorry. I'm on a roll!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home