Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hot or Not?

Well, I can't say that I've been all that productive. I've read two non school books and done some stuff for work. That's about it.
Probably my biggest achievement is that I put a picture of Scalia up on hot or not. Here's the link. I might put Stevens up later and let the two of them duke it out.
I've been going to the library to get some stuff done and let me tell you, only the really cool people hang out at the library after 10pm on their vacation. When the reference librarian comes around and asks "Are you going to leave? We're closing." you can feel the respect and awe vibes ebbing off her voice.
You might think the subtext is something like "You know real people have friends to go out and drink and party with. They do that partying somewhere that's not here." but what she's really saying is "Wow, you're so dedicated I wish I could have a Lexis party with you."
I some how snagged la gripa. I blame the airport. So it's lots of canela and whiskey tea until I stop sounding like Tom Waits. If I were Irish I could probably do a good Shane MacGowan impersonation.
I'm also trying to make the perfect 32 minute playlist. If you have suggestions let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

oh mi pochito, you have no idea how much i've been waiting for a post of yours. Well I have chemistry in less than 12 hours at 830am and I still haven't done the homework. I am wondering if I get up early enough if I'll do it then. I hate chemistry. I missed you.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home