Saturday, December 11, 2004

Top Ten Signs

Alright, here's the top ten ways to spot a law student off my Westlaw Tshirt. It turns out on closer inspection that it's only ten ways to spot a law student. Anyway here they are.
1. No longer responds to their first name.
2. Knows a tort is not a French pastry
3. Disclaims all advice with "I'm not a lawyer, but"
4. Refers to money as "damages."
5. Tabs. Everywhere. Even in the phone book.
6. Has highlighters in 7 different shades.
7. Answers "It depends" instead of "I don't know."
8. Watches "Cops" to count the civil rights violations.
9. Well spoken, even at happy hour.
10. Is wearing this free t shirt.

When I was in the crappy fake biker bar in Scottsdale someone played Living Color on the juke box. How cheeseball is that. Did the bar just by "Heavy Metal Sampler of the Early `90s"? For some reason it makes the yuppie poser biker bar that much more like Fado's style Disney Epcot subculture scenes. I can't wait for "The Punk Bar" by Hot Topic ™.
Well it's back to studying for me. Today I plan on finishing my first outline. I'm not going to make the Saturday deadline for my final. I'll find my procrastination pages once I've had a chance to procrastinate. Rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

Have you done your laundry?

9:21 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

I found a lady for you, sure she is on the opposite coast but still. http://legallybored.blogspot.com/

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home