Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm the Champ

I finished my Public International Law final a couple minutes ago. I'm sure I did as well as I ever do. I didn't study much, I didn't freak out, I did have a cup of coffee. The first one is off my chest. Now I've got to develop a strategy for the rest of my finals. Preferably one that involves studying for them. Instead of studying for this one I helped a friend move, then had lunch and then took a nap until five in the afternoon. I then spent an hour getting coffee. I came home and promptly spilled my coffee all over the floor. I decided to have dinner and afterwards I went to get more coffee and a movie. By this time it was 10 pm. I decided to study until midnight and then watch the movie. My roommate asked me to spot him a couple bucks. This involved a trip to three ATMs. Finally got home and decided I wanted hot dogs so I headed back out to Zack's Shack and grabbed two dogs. Then got home and read for about ten minutes. Decided it was a waste to try and study and gave up and watched the movie. If anyone ever tests procrastination I would get an A if I didn't put off taking the class.
I did get to my laundry. It was gruesome. Sometimes certain layers of old socks and sponges should not be exposed. The mighty power of Arm and Hammer was needed to exorcise the odor. It was awful. On the up side I have been sleeping on clean sheets and wearing clean chonies.
While at the laundromat I was trying to save time, and quarters, by moving clothing items from dryer to dryer, all of which were mine, to achieve maximum dryness in minimum time. While doing this I accidently through a bunch of my crap into some other guy's dryer. He was grossed out when he started folding up his boxer shorts and realized they weren't his. When I jumped in and apologized and started picking my socks and stuff out his pile he was totally creeped out. I offered to pay him back the quarters I used and apologized. I got the feeling he thought I was trying to hit on him. I wasn't, but it gave me an idea. The next time I'm at the laundromat and there's a hot woman there I might accidentally mix my clothes with hers.
It's weird to think in a little over a week I'll be half way done with law school. I'm going to the pub now to celebrate fucking up yet another final and my amazing ability to procrastinate.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

I am glad you are wearing clean chonies. But please don't try hitting on a lady by throwing your cosas cochinas in with her stuff.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home