Monday, December 20, 2004

Getting Transactional

Well, I'm down to my last final. It's Tuesday afternoon and I've got a lot to learn. It's Prop Trans. It is not fun. So I've been studying for the last 10 hours. It's three in the morning and I couldn't give a crap if you have purchase money mortgage or not. I have one day to learn a whole bunch of stuff. There's stories going around about kids puking in fear. I think the reasonable thing to do is just have a beer and watch Kids in the Hall. Let's hear it for the bottom of the curve.
I took my entertainment law final yesterday. I think it went alright. I forgot the word "infringement" for about an hour during the test. It was a little disconcerting, but I think I did alright. After that I had a good birthday. The 1Ls took me out for a meal, I got a bunch of happy birthdays, I went out for a manhattan (Whiskey is the second prong, the first is Rock n Roll, in my brand of devout hedonism), and then went to the leather daddy bar to see who wanted to give me spankings. I had a wonderful birthday in all. Thanks to the folks who wished me well and right back at you.
Coincidently I took my K final last year on the 18th and Prof. K teaches entertainment law. I'm also taking secured transactions from him next year. I think I'll take the secured trans final next year on the 18th and it'll be a tradition. I can celebrate my birthday with a Prof. K final every year.
I'm going loopy now. I think I'm going to listen to the Ramones for a hour and then go to sleep. The guy in the apartment downstairs is snoring so loud I can hear it up here and it keeps scaring my cat. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home