Monday, December 20, 2004

Note for next semester

Next semester if I have a class that's early in the morning I need to remember to take better notes. Maybe on September 20th at 9 AM writing down that there was a "huge fucking mess of a title problem" and "there's two Mortgages, both fucked" made sense. Possibly "D is an idiot" and "some fraud shit" cleared this all up. It sounds like I may not have had my coffee yet and was in a little bit of a bad mood, possibly because I spilled my coffee. The obvious problem with this kind of note taking is that on December 20th at 9pm it makes no sense and all I know is that the D is an idiot. That's not exactly the kind of rule you want to write down on your outline.
"According to the Huge Fucking Mess doctrine the court would worry about it later because they need a cup of coffee now. Under the default 'Fraud shit' rule the P would prevail b/c the D is a big fucking idiot."
That's obviously a ten point answer. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home