Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I got my bar number the other day. The number always starts with the last two digits of the year you were accepted in. Since I was accepted in 2006 the first two numbers of my bar number are 06. The bar number is a total of 5 numbers long. I was really hoping to get 06660. I could be the advocate of the beast, kind of like Keanu Reeves in whatever that movie was. Unfortunately 660 people didn’t pass the bar so the bar numbers didn’t go that high. The people at the bar also said “This isn’t the DMV. We don’t do vanity bar numbers.”
So I figured if I didn’t get 06660 I didn’t really care what my bar number would be b/c it would probably be lame anyway. It turned out I was wrong. I got 06336. Now notice that if you add the two 3’s together you get another 6. It’s almost like I got the bar number 0666, but it’s in code.
I honestly think that I got the most metal bar number you can get.

I'm also going to start mentioning my friends small bar numbers. "You know Mr. X, yeah it had an especially small bar number. It was in the low teens. I don't know what client is going to stay with someone who has a bar number like that."

Rock on.

2 Comments:

Blogger zack said...

Hey, and don't forget to give me credit for pointing out to you that the 3 and the 3 make a six, making 06336 pretty much exactly the same as 666.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Azu said...

Keanu was in "Devil's Advocate."

Not that I'm a Keanu fan. My brain is just a waste land of uesless information.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home