Monday, September 18, 2006

I’m back in Portland now. I had so much junk mail I’m thinking of becoming a paper mache sculptor. I have enough scrap paper to last for years. I have this nagging idea that I should apply for a personal loan today. I don’t know where it came from. Oh wait, maybe from this bucket of junk mail telling me I need to go deeper into debt. Sounds like a good plan. What’s a $100K in student loans? Maybe I should get another credit card too.
I actually kind of want to apply for the discover card and after I get it call them and tell them what a bad decision they made.

I’m happy to be back. After a week in Texas I’m kind of overstuffed. My family insists on over feeding me. I’m going to live off of granola for a week to metabolize the chorizo and Chico’s brand mystery cheeze.

I’ll tell you though, I do miss the French Fry Po’ Boy. It’s a po’ boy that’s French bread, shredded lettuce, mayonnaise, a fistful of French fries and gravy. It’s delicious. I don’t understand why everybody over 40 in New Orleans hasn’t had a heart attack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey! Welcome back, Antonio.

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home