Friday, September 08, 2006

So I’m finally on my way back home to Portland. I’m going to miss the driving most of all. I came across this intersection the other day. I don’t know which way the one way street goes. I figure it’s just easier to drive where ever you need to drive and signs be damned.

On the way out of Louisiana there was some guy just walking down the middle of I-10 outside of Baton Rouge. I thought, “That’s strange”. About half a mile up the road there was a pickup truck on fire in the left lane. The flames were about ten feet high. Then I thought, “Well that makes more sense now.”
After that little train of thought I realized it was about time for me to get going. When you start thinking things in Louisiana make sense you really need to get out.

2 Comments:

Blogger zack said...

That burning pickup truck has to be an attractive nuisance.

2:59 PM  
Blogger zack said...

Also, the blue car in the right of the picture is a 4-door sedan, likley either a Ford Tempo or Mercury Topaz, parked facing in the wrong direction on a one-way street.

Seeing the car parked like that may lead you to believe it is okay to travel down the street in that direction, thereby leading to an accident. Were such an accident to happen, there may be cause of action against the owner of the blue car.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home