Sunday, September 17, 2006

I’ve still got about 1100 miles until I’m back in Portland. I don’t plan on doing that much night driving. But still do me a favor. When you see my truck coming up the highway hit your dimmer. There’s no freaking reason why you can’t turn them down when you see the glow from my headlights coming up.
What the hell is wrong with people? Who’s licensing these drivers? I knew about dimming my lights when I was like 10. Christ double Christ.

I finally got out of the stupid thunderstorms that have been following me since San Antonio. Why the hell has it been raining so much in the desert? I’m hoping no rain hits again until late October.

I’m also thrilled that a mosquito, or any other kind of bug hasn’t bitten me, since I left New Orleans. I’m no longer bumpy and red. I no longer itch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home