Thursday, May 11, 2006

Free Puck Night

I used to like to go to the hockey games when I lived in Salt Lake on free puck night. I showed up at school today to talk to Prof. Civ Rts Lit about my paper, which I'm still working on. They were giving out free black dresses! I was psyched. I also got a goofy hat.
Apparently I don't get to keep it. They hand these out every year and I'm supposed to wear it on graduation day. I'm looking at my black dress in a bag and it looks heavy and hot. I'm thinking "If I wear this outside in the sun and have on regular clothes underneath it I'll be sweating like a whore in church." How many people before me have worn the dress? How many of them were sweating like mad in it? Is this thing going to smell like the puffy leopard suit that the highschool mascot had to wear? B/c that thing stunk.
I don't need to be importing "stank". I'll smell bad enough just by sitting in the sun and sweating. My mom is probably going to spray me down with febreeze at graduation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

I wasn't the mascot, she just let me sniff her suit once.

1:24 PM  
Blogger liz said...

Febreeze fixes everything...

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home