Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A bunch of random stuff has happened to me recently. A judge told me to get a wife and start having kids. He was Raza. That's the Chicano plan for educational advancement. If the sharpest Chicano's breed like good Catholics it'll raise our test scores across the board! It sounds good to me. I just need a wife. If anyone has any clues on how you go about that I'd like to know. Thank you.
I want to explain that just b/c you have a driver's license, it doesn't necessarily mean it's valid. Say you've got a driver's license but you've also had 6 DUII's. Your license, even though you've got it in your pocket, is probably not valid. You were probably also cited for Driving While Suspended. If that's the case your primary worry should be jail time and not license suspension. Another friendly tip from me to you.
Today I learned that the words "who's" and "whose" are like "it's" and "its". No apostrophe on the possessives, just on the contractions. It only took the third year of graduate school for me to figure that out. Man, where's my trophy for being a real smart guy.
Does anyone want to let me live in their house in Guadalajara this summer? For free?
Will anyone let me crash at their place in Berkeley, Oakland, or SF on the weekend of March 4th? I'm paper trained and don't take up much space. I'm warm if you have cold feet.

2 Comments:

Blogger La Mitotera said...

Berkeley weather has been frigid lately. I'm sure you can find multiple people willing to exchange a roof for some warmth. :) Any reason for venturing out west?

12:47 AM  
Blogger La Madre said...

hey pochito, i am raza too, i can breed with you...and we can practice tons...you know breeding.
and top of it we can teach our little pochitos to blog too and they can say daddy is an abogado and mami a doctor.
come on 'em? okay, let's just practice then.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home