Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I finally went and bought a couple textbooks for my classes. It's nice to think that those are the last casebooks I will ever have to buy. I'm done with buying textbooks. From now on any books I buy will be for fun or for work. I'll get something out of them.

I was also looking at the job board and realized I was looking at the wrong one. I'm looking for a job for next August after I get my bar results. I'm going to be a lawyer. I need to look for jobs that are described as associate or lawyer. It's nuts. I don't exactly like looking at the lawyer board b/c it usually has requirements like "5 years experience" which I don't have. It'll be at least 5 years, but the numbers under the pay part are much bigger. Oh, to make more than a few thousand dollars a year.

I'm in my last set of classes I'll ever have to take, dealing with my last semester. I can't wait to get out of school. There are days where I would rather stay in a chair and let my cat gnaw on me then get up and go to school. But now I'm almost done. So many lasts. I've got my eye on may and it's only January.

I just realized I fucked up my taxes, man I start thinking about refunds and I get greedy and I get to far ahead of myself.

Maybe I should work on my A paper before I get all gung ho about this passing the bar stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

i like www.indeed.com and idealist.org

besos.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home