Monday, February 20, 2006

So, I think I need to make a business card with things my clients shouldn't say. It would be similar to the cards that the defense attorneys have advising clients not to talk to the police until they've talked to their attorneys. Mine would say "Don't wear a Jameson whiskey t-shirt to your DUI hearing", "Don't say you didn't hurt your girlfriend b/c you only hit her twice", "Don't tell the judge that you make a living stealing stereos out of cars", "Don't tell the judge that you didn't pay for the drugs" and "Don't tell anyone that you smoked a lot of crack".
I have ideas like this all the time. I'm an idea man, a thinker. I'm money. What if we feed tuna fish mayonnaise and celery. We can harvest them as tuna salad. These ideas, all the time.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

lol

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home