Saturday, October 01, 2005

Chismoso!

Chistoso maybe, but chismoso...
Anyway I heard Cindy went out with some guy and he tried to slip her a roofy but she got all messed up and passed out and he invented some story about her being sick and throwing up on him. That's what I heard anyway, and if the puke story was true why aren't there any pictures on flickr?

Reunited and it feels so good...
I started reading the Times again. I get the columns emailed to me via lexis. I'm not happy about it so maybe it doesn't feel so good, but I really need the times. I might pay the money even, or ask for it for Xmas. I'm not sure.

Daily Texan and Undocs...
DT writes that he hopes the undocumented people living in the path of Katrina and Rita are getting the help they need. I've generally heard bad things from legal aid workers in the area. I could only find one confirming story from the El Paso Times about undocs going to FEMA for help and ending up in the custody of ICE. Does anyone know more about this? I've been trying to read La Opinion everyday but it's hard for my pocho ass to get through it and it's usually something I save for Sundays.

Captured By Robots...
As of 11:58:55 PST Captured By Robots is the coolest band in the world. Why wasn't Chucky Cheese ever this cool.

Why I shouldn't do anything before my coffee...
I was about two blocks from the coffee shop and three blocks from my house when I remembered that I had started cooking bacon and eggs before I decided I wanted coffee and that the bacon was currently on the stove cooking/burning/starting a grease fire.

Lawyerin' and Ladies...
I met a young lady and I’ve taken a fancy to her. When I met her I thought, “I need more information about her.” That’s fine, you usually get that information through conversations with the person. That wasn’t what I was thinking. I was thinking about doing a public records search in Lexis and then googling her to find out what I could. The second I did that I realized there are areas of life where the lawyer skills should stay in the law library. I’m not stalking her, I don’t know her well enough to be that nosey, I respect people’s privacy. Anyway she’s clean, no rap sheet, no liens on her property, there's an incident when she was 17, but whatever. I’m kidding.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read an article in the Dallas Morning News regarding three immigrants that actually were given work and offered lodging during the Katrina Hurricane. I have heard some bad news, but more mouth to mouth rather then on print.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Cuidado con lo que cocinas!!
Pay attention! Focus!

Good luck with la chica : )
CONVERSE!

Take Care.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Daily Texican said...

wtf? you can do a records search on lexis? hook a brotha up!

11:24 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

i do checks on all guys i am interested in. plus the county i live in (and most in my state) will give you records online of any crime a person has been accused of. the info also tells you what was decided, who was involved etc. I like to do background checks on all guys I date...I'd do the same for my daughter why wouldn't i do it for myself?

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is the girl...at least give us a description.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home