Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Morimoto's Defeat

Morimoto lost to that Canadian chef. I was talking about it to my friend G. We, or at least I, came to the conclusion that he will have difficult time adjusting to the American palate. The judges were pretty unanimous that his dishes lacked a strong crab flavor. American's aren't accustomed to the more subtle variations of Japanese cuisine. Morimoto needs to take that into account and ramp his dishes up a bit. I hope he turns around b/c his record is going to take a beating until he gets used to cooking for Americans.
Also this site has a bunch of stills from Revenge of the Sith. There are spoilers. I didn't read b/c I didn't want to learn too much of the story. And I went through the pictures fairly quickly b/c I only wanted a faint impression. I still got excited. It looks so pretty but I know it's gonna suck. Damn you Lucas.
I checked and I guess I've been doing this blog for about a year. My stats still say I've only done 142 posts. It's said that for the last three months though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home