Thursday, October 21, 2004

EODM

So I was totally at the Eagles of Death Metal last night, or you know
the EODM, and I was standing off to the side drinking my beer. I
totally saw Miss A dancing up front, I totally know it was
her. And the lead singer, or Jesse, is all like "I like to see the
ladies dancing" but he was totally giving Miss A the eye. And
Miss A was all like dancing and stuff and Jesse totally leaned over
and made out with her. I was right there, swear to God. And then He
totally wiped the spit off the corner of his mouth. I was like all
"Did you totally just see Miss A make out with Jesse!"
At the end of the show EODM thanked the audience and then Jesse
totally made out with Miss A again, right in front of everybody.
Everyone saw it and you can totally ask anyone. I was all like "I
can't believe Miss A would just totally make out with some guy right
in front of everybody. I mean even if it is Jesse of EODM, that's
still like totally right in front of everyone."
After the show I was walking back to my car, and I'm not totally sure
about this, but I totally saw Miss A hanging out by EODM's tour van
putting lip gloss on. I swear to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home