Sunday, September 26, 2004

Sunday Morning

I woke up and promptly spilled my coffee when it finally cooled down to the perfect temperature for taking big swigs instead of sips. I think I'm losing the apartment security deposit on the carpet. I do this about once a week, and spray the carpet foam stuff down and clean it, but there is an ever growing light brown spot around my desk. I think if I ever move out of this apartment (which is going to happen about two seconds after I get my first paycheck after the bar) I'm getting a place with wood floors or at the very least coffee proof carpet, beer proof and wine proof would also be nice.
On Thursday there was a march to support the dream act. About 400 people showed up and there were a bunch of chants. It was a good time. A lot of people saw us, hopefully it will get some notice.
I'm gonna clean out my back pack today. I'm tossing any handout cases that I won't ever read again, any flyers for the latest career services event and PMBR classes. I fully expect my backpack to weigh 8 pounds less. I should also type in notes, but I'll probably just try to find some net cartoons or something. Maybe I'll make a new mix for my MP3 player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home