Monday, September 20, 2004

An Honor

Well, I was checking how people got referred to my sight and it turns out I'm number one on a very special yahoo search. I can't tell you how proud I am to know that my readers are getting to my blawg through those kinds of searches.
I came up with an awesome idea today while looking through bankruptcy CLE manuals. Pop Up CLEs. There are tons of places where a pop up would make the material clearer and easier to understand. You could have a trustee pop up, maybe sitting at a table with a bunch of creditors, and when you pull the tab all the creditors could wave their unsecured loans around. It'd be great and take the edge off of reading those manuals. This idea could easily transfer over to other CLEs, especially civil litigation and landlord tenant. I'm telling you it's the way to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

i wear pink

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home