Saturday, September 11, 2004

Reference Librarian

The reference librarian goes home at five. I've got a shit load to research and I need her. However, to utilize the reference librarian I have to get my ass to school. That shouldn't be a problem, except I don't want to go and if I'm there I'll realize how much freakin' homework I have to do and how much freakin' time I'm wasting blogging and watching cartoons on the net. More importantly my good headphones are broken and how can I study with broken headphones. I could take my ghetto ones, but I hate studying with those headphones.
So I'm trying to fix my headphones and I figure at this point I'd be better off buying new ones. I have coping wire, electrician tape(It's aesthetically better than duct tape for headphones because of my color rules for electronic devices), aviator snips, channel locks, and a pair of pliers spread out on my desk in front of me while I dink with these goddamned headphones. That's just ridiculous when I have an hour an a half to get to school to catch the reference librarian.
So if I go buy some new headphones I can make it to school by 4 and spend an hour with the reference librarian. Hopefully no one else needs her today. She's the only person that I'm jealous about. I hate seeing anyone else with her, I need her, she's my reference librarian, back off, I've got statutes to research.
Of course I have to dig through CDs to find what I'm gonna listen to while doing homework. I can't find the fucking Asian Kung-Fu Generation CD which is what I really wanted to listen. Goddamnit. Ah, it's in the CD tray. Alright I'm going now. Fucking homework.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! your blog looks really great! Seems you are doing very well with it... Keep it up so I can keep coming back!!! -Allen

Visit mine.. http://yeahweownthat.blogspot.com

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home