Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No L

So I don't think I'm a 3L anymore. I just finished my last final. I've still got a little work to do on my paper but other than that I'm done. It's margaritaas and deck chairs for me.
So I plan on reading a bunch and watching as many episodes of Arrested Development as possible. BTW a little tip from me to you, to maximize your netflix membership it's best if you immediately mail your DVDs when you're done watching them. Putting them in the car and driving around for a week until you go right past a mailbox keeps you from getting anymore DVDs. Try and work on that.
Here's a bonus tip. If you're arrested for some kind of drug crime it's best to wait until you've detoxed, come down, sobered up, stopped tripping or whatever before you tell the police your lame excuse. So if the cops find 100 grams of coke in your apartment and you sobered up before making up your excuse you would probably be able to realize that "We had a party and someone must have forgotten all those drugs" is not a good excuse.

3 Comments:

Blogger Azu said...

Awesome, dude! Good job! BTW, what do you call a law student who takes four years? Where 3L ends do insults begin? Or how about this one: what if you've done four years of law school and then quit before turning in your "A" paper? I'm just curious because I know someone like this.

1:19 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

=) YEAH!

4:16 AM  
Blogger La Mitotera said...

Congrats on graduating! I am sooo jealous. I hope you still post even though you are moving into the world of the gainfully employed. How else will I be able to procrastinate without you?

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home