Sunday, April 02, 2006

I haven't posted in forever. I know it. I just don't know what to post about it. There have been huge marches for immigrant rights, a major war protest, and a roller derby match. I still can't think of what to post. Law school has killed my brain.
I can give y'all helpful tips about getting arrested. If you're going to lie to the judge and say a prior offense was done by some guy who stole your I.D. make sure that the person didn't show up for multiple hearings. No I.D. thief in the history of the world has shown up to complete conditions of a sentence for the benefit of some person whose I.D. they stole. Think about it.
There's a new judge on Criminal Procedure Court. Every judge has their own personality. There are a couple of days as we all adjust. Those days are painful. Every judge has different parts of the rules procedure. The judge sprang a couple on us the other day. Hard, salty, experienced criminal defense attorney's were stunned as they tried to figure out what to do with the new judge. I wonder if this happens every 3 months when the CPC judge changes.
I had a paper to work on. I thought I would have been posting a lot more to avoid working on it. Maybe when I study for the bar I'll be more prolific. I'm also trying to read non law books and see if I can reignite that little part of my imagination where funny things are born.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daily Texican said...

i feel your pain man. i haven't posted in forever!

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anton, it's not literature you need, but beer.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home