Friday, March 17, 2006

There was a makeup class for Immigration Law on Friday. I don’t think I’ve actually gone to a make up class since first semester of first year. I was thinking I would like to go though b/c I had missed a few classes due to covering another attorney’s caseload. I thought that it was too bad I’d be in court all day, but then I got to court.

As luck would have it the DA’s office made a mistake in their filing program and had to set over a bunch of cases. The end result was that I was out of court at 3 pm. That gave me plenty of time to get home, change, find some supper, get my friend a birthday present, feed the cat, go to the record store (I can’t wait for some free time to listen to the new Sparks CD on In The Red) and make it to the campus for the 6 pm make up class.

I strutted in early, tracked down the classroom and realized that I had missed the Immigration Law make up class and was in the Employment Discrimination class. I haven’t really missed this class that often, but I was here and the professor has seen me. So I decided to live blog the class for the benefit of the other students who aren’t here. That would be everyone but Mr. B, Ms. R and me. Oh yeah, and the other lady.
I’ve checked my email and I’m going to refer to my outlines. Nobody has read. That’s like a kick to the gut of the class discussion. Something about sexual harassment. The crossword is tough today.

I hope that was clear for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home