Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Body Hair

This isn't the most appetizing subject but I got my tattoo finished and had to have my chest shaved again. I now have three distinct layers of chest hair. It's shortest on top and longest on the bottom. I'm worried that that constitutes a chest hair mullet. Not too hot.
I've also been thinking about hanging out at the law school to pick up on some of the girls studying for the bar. They're all stressed out, a little nuts, disheartened, frustrated, exhausted, belabored, beleaguered, belittled, belabored, be...? Anyway they seem vulnerable in the same kind of way as people who have been on a transpacific flight with lots of delays and layovers that can't figure out what day it is or which moving sidewalk will take them to the lost baggage claim.

2 Comments:

Blogger under the red sky said...

orale..strategizing on how to pick up on the ladies...I never really thought about that strategy though...sounds like a good one

10:44 PM  
Blogger La Madre said...

oh Antonio, Agustin and Gustavo, all three of you are charming gentelmen, no need to hunt your prey when tehy look like a deer caught in headlights

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home