Friday, May 13, 2005

A moment to reflect

I am awesome. I turned out my seminar paper by 4:45. That's fifteen minutes early. I then went to the libary and finished my take home final. I'm now about to walk out of the library and go home and take a shower. Then I plan on a 2 front assault on my liver. Beer will approach in a flanking motion while Maker's Mark and John Jameson hammer away at my sobriety in fierce head long melees meant to disorient my liver. Once my liver has been rendered defenseless Beer and Whiskey will gleefully corrupt my thought processes and lower my inhibitions. Hopefully by 2 this morning I will be semi coherently hollering Finnegan's Wake.

Tomorrow in the harsh light of my hangover I will begin to comtemplate the grades I will recieve. My liver will begin to recoup and reap it's nasty revenge for the transgressions of tonight. Everyone enjoy your weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

congratulations sweetheart, i hope you are enjoying your night.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean head-long?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Is that an em dash or an en dash in head-long?

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldnt the ability to drink yourself silly and blog be a required course at L&C?? ;-)

The Lurker

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home