Thursday, March 10, 2005

I guess I was tired

I've been really busy lately. Last night I was pretty exhausted. I finished my reading and finally climbed into bed about 1 in the morning. I woke up at 7:30 to start my day. I finally just got home and the big apartment building down the block had totally burned down.
I asked my neighbor about it. He said "You didn't hear it?" Apparently there were a bunch of fire trucks, the whole neighborhood was glowing, and you could hear the roar of the fire and all the sirens. He said he'd gotten off of work at 1 and it the fire trucks started arriving at about 2 AM.
I slept with my window open on the side of the building nearest the fire and didn't hear a thing. It didn't stir my sleep at all. I must have been tired.

Have you heard the Capricorns? They're freakin' catchy as all hell. I found them via Spoilt Victorian Child. Check it out, definitely worth your time. There's one more song over at Paroxysm Records.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home