Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hard Decisions

Yesterday I woke up and I was on my last pair of underwear. I faced a hard choice. Do I push the sniff test to it's outer extreme limits? Do I set aside some of my precious Friday night and go to the laundromat and get my laundry done? Or do I got to the grocery store on the pretext of buying some school supplies (I need some of those clear plastic envelopes to keep a research project organized) and while I'm there pick up a two pack of chonies and some socks?
Well I bought the two pack and the new socks. I did my laundry today so that's out of the way. I had five washers going. I dropped $12 in quarters. It seems like it would be cheaper to just buy a house so I could have my own washer and dryer.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

I was on my last pair of underwear yesterday. I decided to wear Alexi's (man) tightie-whites to top it off I have my period. I'll do laundry tonight.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home