Monday, August 30, 2004

New Semester

The semester starts tomorrow. I've loaded all my classes on to Monday and Wednesday. It'll make my work schedule gel a little better. The downside is that I have a crap load of homework on Sunday and Tuesday night. I know I could hypothetically spread out the homework, but that's not going to happen. I didn't recognize the amount of homework until I sat down to do it tonight. I had downloaded and printed a syllabus to one of my classes about a week ago and was feeling very accomplished and on the ball. When someone asked me Friday if I had started on my homework I said, "Yeah, I looked at the syllabus for Pub International Law, I even got the book."
They asked me if I had actually read anything. That part had slipped my mind. So anyway I've finished most of my homework for tomorrow, I'll do the rest between classes, and I dug out my back pack. I think I'm pretty prepared. I have to find some pens and notepads and stuff, but I'll do that later. I also need to check the bus schedule.
There is a legitimate reason why I started some of my homework so late. I haven't picked all my classes. Actually I have now, but as of say four this afternoon I hadn't picked my classes. So tomorrow I get to fight the registrar and the brutally morbid line of add/drop. I'm looking forward to it.

I want mention that The Clerk ended his blawg. I hope he starts up again, it was always a good example of legal writing. On the other hand Jack Bogdanski, the man that brought us "The Hunkiest Law Professor of the Year", started his up again. Tomorrow during the break I'll delink The Clerk and link Bogdanski.

I also want to encourage everyone to go download Ted Leo and the Pharmacists' song "Me and Mia" because it's an awesome piece of pop music, then go buy their record.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

glad to hear you aren't a gunner.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home