Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bitchin' about exams

I finished my last exam. I've got a paper to finish by 5pm on Friday. It's going to be tight but whatever. I don't have to take a test for awhile. I need to get moving on the job finding thing. All my friends start moving around soon and my usefulness as a big guy with a truck will be in high demand. There will be many free pizzas and beer.
Over on Buffalo Wings and Vodka there's a thread in the comments section about bad exam experiences. I posted about prop trans, or at least I think I did. That's my worst exam so far. Anyway the common line in the thread is that we all taught ourselves some subject in the middle of the exam to pass. At first that seemed kind of scary. Would you want someone who didn't prepare and winged it as your attorney? I thought about it a little more and this is the rationalization I came up with. We all have learned how to process a very complex idea and provide an adequate solution to a problem in short period of time under stressful circumstances. That's got to count for something. When I get my grades back I'll let you know if I still buy that rationalization.
I need to get some sleep. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home