Thursday, May 12, 2005

On a scale...

Okay, on a scale of 1 to Itchy! I'm at whatever number correlates to leering at brillo pads and daydreaming about crawling across astroturf to scratch my chest. It's all the itchiness of a dry scab with the added bonus of short wiry hair that's looking prone to becoming ingrown. I'm going nuts.
I have a day and a half to write a paper. I'm actually worried that I'm not going to get it done. I spent 10 hours today working on it and I'm having the kind of organizational problems that dowse you with writer's block. No, really, I'm going nuts here.
Is anyone else as excited as me that Stryper is going to tour again? The Yellow and Black Attack!
Apparently I have a panza b/c I eat too many nachos, not b/c I drink too much beer. Horale! I'll just cut down on the nachos and quesadillas and soon I'll look like Brad Pitt.
This is so fucked up I was happy to find out it was faked.
I Have That On Vinyl is the best blog name ever. I've said it myself in that sneering record nerd sort of way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Switch your laundry detergent.

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home