Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Girlfriend Chronology

Elena is part right. This is an ex girlfriend I dated while in Portland. There's a chronology adjustment though. I moved to Portland in 1998. I started this blog in February of last year, which I believe is 2004 (My brain is so finals rattled that I'm not sure what is exactly last year). This specific ex girlfriend was from around 2001 to 2003 I think. I have a few other lurking ex girlfriends. Only one occurred during the period of this blog. I did mention her, I just didn't talk about the break up or anything very personal.
My ex's are all amazingly talented people who are so fantastic that I don't want to talk very much about them. When you deal with a person on a day to day level you see them differently. Abraham Lincoln's wife had problems with the way he dealt with simple family life duties, she thought he was too lenient on his children.
I don't want to talk about the wonderful people I've had the good fortune to date b/c I'll complain about miniscule things. The exgirlfriend I mentioned, who I felt was a little crazy, is the most talented portrait photographer I've ever seen. Yet what I had to deal with, b/c I wasn't getting my portrait taken all the time, is whether or not she should choose a restaurant once in a while. My complaints are petty. That's why I don't talk about my exes. If I have a girlfriend I'll be upfront about it.
Maybe on the next post I'll do a chronology of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aldric Leopold said...

Antonio, maybe you should complain anonymously. Women like to know what qualities in the irritate men.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home