Sunday, May 08, 2005

New CD

As I went to bed last night I had convinced myself that I needed a specific CD b/c it would be mandatory for me to understand a certain musical movement. It was very important that I get that CD. This morning when I woke up and walked down to the record store and to get my coffee I couldn't remember it. I have no idea what it was.
I finished Biz Ass. The exam wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've got one exam left and a paper. Then I will be ready to RAWK! like a maniac. Motley Crue is coming in concert. Actually the Epoxies are playing on the 14th and I'm psyched.
I want to plug myspace for a second. I thought it was kind of cheesy when I first found it, mostly b/c there seems to be a lot of guys with their baseball hats on backwards and with their shirts off. I've been using it to get information on small bands lately and I really like it. My four favorites right now are the Epoxies, Telephone, Magneta Lane, and The Woes. I've got my little deal here so if you're on and want to add me or whatever feel free. If you know a cool band on there let me know that too.
I was eating dinner with Ms. P from school yesterday. We were at an Italian restaurant and they had manicotti on the menu. I mentioned that I had an ex girlfriend who loved manicotti and I never knew where to take her. (I also used to joke with her that manicotti was just bland enchiladas and why wouldn't you want to eat enchiladas in the first place.) About three minutes after that my ex girlfriend comes into the restaurant and gives me her number and says I need to call her and shows me a notebook with an old picture of me, from about ten years before she knew me, a Get Fuzzy comic about Douglas Adams, and a recipe for tacos. She then says she's being too crazy and has to go. My ex girlfriend is super sweet and a little nuts, but in a charming way. But I think this is a little past cute crazy. I'm trying to do a two part balancing test. Would the amount of drama and crazy I would have to deal with be worth maintaining good will, we share a few friends, and avoiding guilt b/c she seemed really earnest.

1 Comments:

Blogger La Madre said...

okay, you saw ex-girlfriend in Oregon which means you probably dated her in Oregon. Which means you probably were dating her while you had pocho abogado blog, which means you've never wrote to your readers about her! WHY?!

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home