Thursday, May 12, 2005

Westlaw are bastards

I need to answer two more bonus questions and then I complete Westlaw trivia and I get 2000 points. That's like halfway to Emeril Ware. I logged on today to knock out my two final questions and rule the land with all my Westlaw points. Westlaw said that I've answered all the questions. What the hell? I've answered all the questions? Then why are there two questions left until I get the 2000 point bonus. Man, I've got half a mind to send a whiney law student email to those guys. This kind of crap is why I use Lexis more often.
On the paper I figure if I write at least one page every hour for the next 35 hours I should have it covered. I'm glad I'm not the professor who has to read it. Feel free to email me and distract me with funny Daily Show clips, alternate remix versions of La Macarena; or career updates on Emanuel Lewis.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you only get 105 chances to answer the 105 questions. there were two emails that went out that gave us two bonus answers per email if you answered the questions in the email correctly.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, anonymous sounds like one of those whiny law students.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I'd like to point out that I missed way more than 2 questions. I think they have some goofy math equation where they figure out how close you are to the bonus and how close you are to the emeril ware and then don't let you answer anymore questions when you get close. The same guy who developed the program that determines how much plane tickets are at any given time developed it.

9:25 PM  
Blogger jkf said...

westlaw assholes.

anyway, check this out:
Stuffed animals from The Asylum... psychiatry for abused cuddlytoys

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey antonio, try getting 1 away and not getting the 2k bonus - a conspiracy i tell you (of course i missed some, but it was in one of those "i'm never going to get the damn points" kind of mood)

- from a fellow class paper sufferer.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home