Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Biz Ass

I can't hack it. I took my evidence exam this afternoon and I've been trying to read my Biz Ass stuff all day. I've read 50 pages in 7.5 hours. My favorite DJ is playing around the corner. I might go check that out instead of fighting with this book. I'm crapping out. I'll take my book to the pub and listen to the DJ and learn me some Biz Ass.
I have no attention span and have been totally unable to retain anything lately. I can't figure out why. I'm sleeping, I'm drinking a reasonable amount of coffee, I'm getting my walks in. I've just hit some wall. I need to shake it out. I need to rock. I'm making devil horn with my left hand now and humming "Iron Man".
So anyway the NCLR didn't kick me out. They thought I might not be a Hispanic male because I was trying to cook for myself but they checked it out and I'm legit. They asked why doesn't a smart guy like me have a girlfriend. They said that their cousin's madrina, Chema, has a niece that I should meet and that she'll be at mass and why don't I go to mass more often. It was a spooky letter.
I haven't found any exciting flash games so I've just been listening to Little Steven's radio show. I think that's about the best thing I've found on the internet in a while. It needs to be finals more often, but without the testing or learning a whole bunch of stuff all at once. Maybe I should just listen to Love all night. No pub and rock n roll. Need rock n roll. Love is rock n roll? Okay, but I need varying rock n roll to increase my roll, I've got the rock, I need the roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home