Saturday, April 30, 2005

Studying

I'm at the coffee shop trying to study but I hit the point where I ingested too much coffee and I would rather run around screaming Black Flag songs at the top of my lungs than do my work. I actually would always rather run around screaming Black Flag though.
Anyway I spent 45 minutes trying to find the Ezra Pound poem for the last post and 10 minutes actually doing the take home exam I'm working on. Awesome efficiency quotient.
I finished my job yesterday. I am now unemployed. I estimate that it will be Monday morning before someone from work emails me with an assignment. Things like finals and being out of town never stopped them from giving me work, why would something silly like not being in their employ cause even a slight hesitation.
I took some textbooks home yesterday. It was time to break the "No Textbooks in The House" rule. They make an impressive pile on the corner of my couch. I hope to actually look in one sometime before finals are over. I'm leaning towards my sub crim book, butit might be biz ass. I don't think I'll buy textbooks next year. They seem like a waste of money.
I haven't seen any exciting flash games b/c I'm not to that level of studying yet. That should be late Monday.
I went and saw Hitchhicker's Guide To the Galaxy last night. It was much better than I thought it would be. It diverged from the book quite a bit so it felt like a totally different movie. There were whole new subplots. I really appreciated that because I'm going to have to deal with the disappointment over the new Star Wars movie in a couple of weeks, and both those back to back would have crushed my tender spirit.
I saw this on Fark. What better indication than it's finals time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daily Texican said...

Good luck on your exams.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home