Monday, March 14, 2005

Craig's List

I found this guy on Craig's list yesterday while reading evidence. This has got to be the best personal ad of all time. I like to call the pose on the bottom right the Castanza, the one just above it the Steven Segal, and the other two "Glamour Shots by Deb". This guy is amazing. I think he has some compulsive disorder with the quote buttons.
I looked up Love Language on the net b/c that's the first time I'd heard of it. Amazingly enough it originates from a self help book. I googled the five languages and here's a test to help you figure out your Love Language. I got "quality time" but I believe that's solely because there's no "grunting bastard" category. My favorite ex girl friend can attest to the grunting bastard thing.
Also my friend Kate who lives about half a block the other way talks about the fire that I slept through on her blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Is that Ming the Merciless?!?!? And tell me he wasn't wearing a beret!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home