Thursday, May 20, 2004

Nightmares

Not for Sheep has a post about finals nightmares. I've been having them, and so has pretty much everyone else I know in law school. Because the schools don't seem to give you your grades until 2 months after the semester you have plenty of time to think of worst case scenarios. You have two choices (I got this from my horoscope). You either suppress it or repress it. I think most of us try to repress it since there's nothing that can be done about it and we want to go out and have some fun before the summer is gone.
I've had various dreams about teachers shouting at me, calling me stupid, asking what the hell I was doing during the final, but my favorite one involves my crim pro final. I'm taking the final and a student freaks out, stands up, and starts shooting at the rest of the final takers. I get shot twice in the gut and Prof. Crim Pro says that I can't leave since I've already started the final. I'll just have to tough it out and try not to get blood on my answer because that would jeopardize the anonymity of the final.
I finish the final and come back after I'm better. The final is already graded and I only got 233 points out of 1400. Prof. Crim Pro tells me not to worry because a bunch of people got shot and the curve reflects it.
So this is what all you aspiring law students have to look forward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home