Thursday, May 06, 2004

Hard at Work

I've got like 15 hours until my crim pro final. My outline is done, I'm most of the way through the Gilberts( I think the information is laid out more clearly in Gilberts than in the E&E, but the hypos in the E&E are much better than Gilberts. Someone should combine the two. They could easily talk me out of $35 per class for their book.), and I've got a couple practice tests to do. I think I'm making good time.

So I started goofing off on the net. I found this great example of persuasive letter writing. This should have been used as a model in Legal Writing.


I also found this site. We should have a contest. Whoever uses the most really bad metaphors on their exam wins 100 Lexis points.


Speaking of Lexis points, I went to their site to see if I could spend my points on a BB gun. It was no good, but they did have a paint ball gun. If anyone can find anything else they offer that fits into the category of "irresponsible things to give drunk celebrating L1s at the end of the year" let me know. Maybe they've got model rockets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home