Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Quick and dirty

I found this on Sugar, Mr Poon?'s blog. It links to interesting court cases. Actually he uses the term "Wacky", but I think everyone knows at this point that wacky=lame. Now that I think about it, reading a case recreationally about some lunatic who sued satan or a guy who sued himself and finding it interesting is kind of lame. If anyone could send me the cite for the Talking Heads case so that I can become even more tainted by L1 lameness I would appreciate it.
Not For Sheep has a link to a funny article on being a law student. I especially liked the part about the top twenty five lawschools ranked in the top ten.
I just found out that one of the Profs at my school keeps a blog. It didn't look to law related, but heres a link in case anyone else wants to check it out.
Ahh, I just found the Talking Heads case on The Clerk's blawg, see it's always useful to have him linked. Here's the cite if anyone else cares, actually we should make a game out of it and see who can find the most song titles. United States v. Abner, 825 F.2d 835 (5th Cir. 1987)
Also if anyone can explain to me what the deal is with And What Thanks Do We Get, I'd like to know. Why are people trying to figure out who they are, are we supposed to link them or not? You know the most pathertic thing about their blawg is that their associates act almost exactly like employees I've had when I managed restaraunts and guest services at hotels. I would kind of hope for a higher grade of employee, but I understand that having a degree doesn't mean you have a work ethic, or common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home