Friday, March 19, 2004

Spring Break

Prof. Torts cancelled the 9 AM class at 8:45 AM today. I guess it's cool because I've got two extra hours of spring break, didn't have to drive to school, and I'm actually awake. There is real live sunshine outside, a miracle for Portland this time of the year. So spring break is starting off great. However I still need to go to school to drop off some paperwork and pick up part of my brief. Furthermore, if Prof. Torts had cancelled class last night I could have gone out and lived it up instead of sitting in my room and reading torts all night. To quote my lovely friend Miss L, "I could have been hungover right now."

I'm very excited about spring break. My reading list includes the following. Abraham Lincoln: Redeemer President, Eve of Destruction: The Untold Story of the Yom Kippur War, The Brethren: Inside the Supreme Court, and tons of cookbooks. I'm going to hit the library and flesh it out later today.

The Old Lady and I are going to go to Seattle and Vancouver BC, so I'll technically get to visit a foreign country like some of the rich kids. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home