Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Asking Questions

I asked Prof. Crim Pro about the Crawford case which is getting talked about on all the real attorney's blawgs. This is something I've got to be more cautious about. He told me it was interesting and I should go research it and the Roberts case. So basically the answer is research. Think before you ask.
I got the Ex Parte Quirin case off of Lexis too. I'm going to read it before I ask Prof. Con Law about it. I might ask Prof. Crim Pro about it, but I'd probably end up with a memo. Anyway Ex Parte Quirin is the case of the saboteurs during WWII that were all executed and the basis of the Bush Administrations cool idea that American citizens can be held indefinitely without charges or a trial. Due Process is for suckers anyway. Here's the cite for all you wild party animals. 317 U.S. 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home